BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Beartrap Falls

Finally!! Not only was I able to see this waterfall, but I finally was able to see one for the first time since July 31, 2010 before the birth of my beautiful daughter, Aja Gabriela.
I had been trying to see this waterfall for a bit now. I planned it a few times and things came up. Whether it be finances or people not being able to go with me. This waterfall I was able to go backpacking to with Matt Freeze(whom is my brother-in-law). There are several mini waterfalls along the La Verkin Creek on the Lee Pass Trailhead in the Kolob Canyons of Zion National Park. The waterfall is a long long one to get to and is located in the Beartrap Canyon. To get there is a .03 of a mile. The canyon itself is also worth it to see. However, the waterfall is very beautiful and zen like.

0 comments: