BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 20, 2011

More waterfalls planned and Rainbow Falls


It has been a while since my last post and I have been busy. However, the times I haven't been busy I cannot make up any excuses. I will continue to do better. I got a new camera last month. A canon 60D that will make my pictures a hell of a lot better. I am stoked for it. I did test it out (and need more practice obviously) on a waterfall in Ogden Canyon called Rainbow Falls I believe. I am planning on more waterfalls this year. More are to come as the year goes on, but here are the list of ones I am more than likely to discover...

1.) Professor's Creek Waterfall

2.) 7 Pleiades Canyon Waterfalls

3.) Double Falls

4.) Barrier Falls

Now I am going to do more research and hike to more. I will more than likely surpass the 100 mark of waterfalls in Utah. I am excited to do that. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: