BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Future waterfalls

The weather here in Utah has been winter-like and cold and cool for the most part. Hampering my efforts to hike to one or two when it would be good enough weather. I am planning on getting dates set in stone so I can go see some more of waterfalls here in Utah. For example, I am trying to see if the weather will be good enough so that I can hike to Bells Canyon Waterfall again and a new one I haven't seen just past it. I am planning on seeing Upper and Lower Mesa Falls in Idaho fyi. My friend and I have put in a reservation in the lottery at Zions for the Subway. There are many unique waterfalls, cascades there that I will be able to see and Keyhole Falls is in there too. I am almost sure enough of a date in mid may or early June to rappel down seven waterfalls in Pleiades Canyon outside of Moab. Seven!!! I will get the names of them once I go in it. Also.. some waterfalls I want to see are in the Uintas, Southern Utah such as Double Falls and Barrier Falls, Menu Falls in Zion, and in Vernal. Wish me luck!!!!

0 comments: