BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 19, 2010

Aspen Grove Trail


I really want to hike to the top of this peak after what I had seen. This was my second time on this trail but I really was only planning on hiking to several waterfalls so I could donate plasma (that didn't happen) and I had to pick up my wife from work in the early afternoon. So, if Ethan shipp and I brought more water and some food with us and if I didn't have to be somewhere, we would've hiked to the top and seen more waterfalls. We didn't see the trail go to the left where we could've seen the lower waterfalls but we will next time and we also got to hike up quite a bit and see some of the most beautiful waterfalls I have seen and especially on this trail that almost gives myself the impression that I am hiking in the swiss alps. I enjoyed this one and I will hike to the top very soon.. maybe this saturday. Lol. This trail is located near Sundance, Utah and it is about 7 minutes past the parking area for Stewart Falls.

0 comments: