BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

New Waterfalls


Here I am back again and I was thinking that I wouldn't be able to hike to any waterfalls but I managed to do so. I went hiking to a new one called Richards Hollow Waterfall. This one is located on the named waterfall trailhead about 45 minutes in. It is near the town of Hyrum, Utah in the canyon. It took me about 40 minutes to get to Hyrum, 15 minutes into the canyon and 25 minutes going on gravel for about 3 miles. It sucked but it was worth it. Going earlier is the best option to see it bigger but it wouldn't be more impressive now. It is unique and nice. It is fairly difficult mainly cause most of the hike is uphill and there is a switchback. I also went to one I have been to before called Rainbow Falls in Ogden Canyon. I drove there with Angel to take a few more pics of it and record it.

0 comments: